The theme for the 2021-2022 School Year is
"I will change the world by...".
Submissions are due by October 15, 2021.
Reflections 2021-2022 is here with the theme “I WILL CHANGE THE WORLD BY…”! The purpose of the Reflections Art program is to provide an opportunity for students to use their creative talents by expressing themselves through their own original works. The excitement and enthusiasm that the program generates for students, parents, schools and communities is unmatched.
The Reflections Program provides an excellent opportunity for all students of all ages to:
- Unleash their creative talents and be inspired
- Express themselves imaginatively in their artwork
- Experience the joy and fun of making art
- Tap into critical thinking skills to create art inspired by the annual theme
- Receive positive recognition for their original works of art
Student artists get involved through Sycamore Valley Elementary PTA. A student may submit an entry in any of six arts areas. Only original works of art are accepted. Students may submit original creations in one or more of these six categories:
- Visual Arts
- Dance Choreography
- Film Production
- Music Composition
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org