- Computer Lab
- Technology Resources
1. Gastrocnemius- Muscle in your upper calf.
2. Deltoid- Shoulder muscle
3. Biceps- Muscle located in your inner upper arm.
4. Triceps- Muscle located in your outer upper arm.
5. Phalanges- Bones in your fingers and toes.
6. Quadriceps- Muscle located in your thigh.
7. Hamstring- Muscle located on back of your upper thigh. Opposite of quadricep.
8. Patella- Knee Bone
9. Mandible- Jaw bone
10. Clavicle- Collar bone
11. Pectoralis- Chest muscle
12. Abdominals- The upper and lower abdominal muscles are located in the stomach.
13. Scapula- A bone located in your upper back. You have two scapulas. One on each side.
14. Femur- Longest and strongest bone in your body. Goes from your hip to your knee.
15. Cranium- Your skull and head bones.
16. Calcaneus- Heel Bone
17. Soleus- Muscle located on the back of the lower leg. Below where the gastrocnemius is
18.Humerus- Upper Arm Bone
19. Radius- Bone located in lower arm on thumb side
20. Ulna- Bone located in lower arm on pinky side
21. Hyoid- free floating bone below your chin
22. Obliques- Side muscles
23. Sacrum- Upper portion of the tail bone
24. Tibia- Bone in the lower leg on the toe side
25. Fibula- Bone in the lower leg on the small toe side
26. Sternum- Bone located in center of chest.
All parents should have received a notice from our district regarding this event.
My 12th annual "Heart Beat Week" has come and gone. Another geat week of excersise and heart related connections. Over a thousand valentines were sent to John Muir Hospital and the support from them is legendary. I have been contacted by their relations department for recognition of our community influence and they are submitting our efforts to the national "Magnet" program. Only 5% of hospitals nation wide receive this honor and we will be part of that recognition. As we learn during "Heart Beat Week" there are two parts of the heart. The "Thumping, Pumping," and the "Sharing, Caring." Thanks to all the Caring Kids at Sycamore Valley, we really did "Lift Hearts" that week.